AAS Introduces More 2017 Winners
All-America Selections has announced 11 new AAS Winners for the 2017 garden season. Each of the following varieties was trialed in North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges during one growing season.
These varieties were trialed next to comparison varieties that are considered best-in-class among those currently on the market.
This group of AAS Winners for 2017 includes:
- Dianthus Supra Pink F1 (National)
- Fennel Antares F1 (National)
- Geranium Calliope Medium Dark Red (National)
- Penstemon Twizzle Purple (Regional – Heartland and Southeast)
- Pepper Mad Hatter F1 (National)
- Tomato Chef’s Choice Yellow F1 (Regional – Southeast)
- Tomato Patio Choice Yellow F1 (National)
- Verbena EnduraScape Pink Bicolor (National)
- Vinca Mega Bloom Orchid Halo F1 (National)
- Vinca Mega Bloom Pink Halo F1 (National)
- Zinnia Profusion Red (National)
The first group of AAS Winners for 2017 were announced in July. Those are:
- Celosia Asian Garden (National)
- Okra Candle Fire F1 (National)
- Pea Patio Pride (Regional)
- Squash Honeybaby F1 (Regional)
- Watermelon Mini Love F1 (National)
This brings the total to 16 AAS Winners for 2017.
For more information, visit the All-America Selections website.