Indie Award Nominations Open Sept. 12
The Indie is back for a seventh year, and Independent We Stand is pulling out all the stops with even more cash and prizes for one lucky winner. STIHL Inc. is the co-founder of Independent We Stand and the presenting sponsor of The Indie Award.
Through the Indie Award, the winner will receive $5,000 in cash and also have an opportunity to pay-it-forward through a $1,000 cash donation to their favorite small business group. The 2017 winner will also get a boost from the pros: a full-service advertising agency will provide a branding, advertising and public relations makeover, which can then be used with a one-year subscription to an all-in-one online marketing platform specifically designed for small business.
Nominations and voting begin at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 12 at www.indiebizaward.com.
Important Dates: Overall contest: Sept. 12 – Dec. 13
- Nominations Accepted, Voting Open: Sept. 12 – Nov. 12
- Announcement of Quarterfinalists (25): Nov. 20
- Quarter-finalist Voting: November 20 – Dec. 10
- Announcement of Semifinalists (10): Dec. 11
- Winner Announcement: Dec. 13
- The $50,000 Grand Prize Package includes:
- Branding, advertising and public relations makeover from The Meridian Group
- $5,000 cash, plus $1,000 in bonus cash for winner’s favorite small business group
- 12-month subscription and 3 months free of Managed Marketing Services for small business email and social media services from SnapRetail
- 3-day/2-night retreat and branding workshop in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- $1,000 STIHL equipment certificate
- Public relations and social recognition
- All 25 Quarterfinalists will receive a free Independent We Stand Premium Membership, for life.
For more information, visit www.indiebizaward.com..