AAS Releases Annual Report
All-America Selections (AAS) has released its 2017-2018 Annual Report reflecting the group’s activities from the past 12 to 18 months.
For the past eight years, AAS has prepared a yearly statement of organizational updates including those of sister organization National Garden Bureau.
This Annual Report is designed to bring new awareness to the organization’s activities and progress.
A few key points in this year’s report are:
- The new Ambassador programs implemented, both inside and outside the industry
- The continuing financial health of the organization
- Details of the newest AAS Winners
- Social media successes and how the industry can benefit
- Update on sister organizations, National Garden Bureau
The report, in PDF format, can be downloaded from the AAS website here.