AIB Names New Board Members
American in Bloom (AIB) recently appointed five new members to its board of directors:
- Marshall Dirks, director of marketing and public relations for Proven Winners
- Drew Becher, president of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Dale Fisher, partner/owner of Jon Carloftis Fine Gardens
- John Manchester, mayor of Lewisburg, West Virginia
- Diana Weiner, coordinator for the Sullivan Renaissance Program
In addition to the release of the list of new board members, Dr. Charlie Hall, president of AIB, announced the recognition of Stan Pohmer, a retired board member, for his contributions to the company since its inception. Pohmer is a member of the editorial advisory boards Lawn & Garden Retailer and GPN.
Each new board member will serve a two-year term.
To view a complete list of America in Bloom board members, visit www.americainbloom.org/About-AIB/Board.aspx.