American Hort Offers On-Demand Cultivate’22 Education
On-demand education sessions from Cultivate’22 are available until Sept. 1, 2022. The Cultivate’22 On–Demand Education Pass will allow viewers to explore more than 35 educational sessions available on–demand, covering critical topics in all areas of the green industry, including garden retail, greenhouse, nursery, landscape, and interior plantscape.
These include HRI-funded research, emerging trends, pests and diseases, merchandising, technology, talent management, and more.
- 2023 Trends Report
- Teaching Your Team to Scout and ID Problems
- Fundamentals of Common Nursery Diseases
- Ignite! With the HortScholars
- Influencing Plant Choices Through Social Media
Bonus sessions only available on-demand include:
- Social Media Crash Course
- Pricing For Success
- Building Your Bench: Recruiting, Motivating, and Retaining Talent
- Balancing Intuition and Data Analysis in Your Small Business
- How to Prevent Employee Burnout
If you were a Cultivate ’22 All-Access Pass holder, you can register for a discounted on-demand pass for $99.