Applications Open for the 2023 GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year
Every fall for the past 23 years, GPN and Prospiant have been recognizing outstanding college students with the GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year Scholarship.
And now they would like to find number 24!
Do you know any undergraduate students who were able to participate in a floriculture/horticulture inte
Here is a reminder of what the 2023 GPN/Prospiant of the Year will receive:
- A check for $3,000
- An article featuring him or her in the January 2023 issue of GPN
- Travel and hotel expenses to Cultivate’23 in Columbus, Ohio, in July, as well as a full Cultivate’23 registration (compliments of AmericanHort)
To be considered for the 2023 scholarship, the student must meet these requirements
- Must be enrolled in a four-year accredited university during 2021-2022 and 2022-2023;
- Must be working on an undergraduate degree in horticulture/floriculture; and
- Have completed a greenhouse-related internship
To apply for the 2023 GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year Scholarship the student needs to fill out the form at gpnmag.com/IOTYapplications.
The deadline to apply is Oct. 14.
Any questions can be directed to Abby McGarry, editorial director, at [email protected].