Cool Products Awarded at The Landscape Show
Cool Product Awards at The Landscape Show 2018 were presented to 14 firms, representing 15 award-winning products. The Garden Center Group’s Danny Summers led the product search and presented the awards Exhibitor Showcase on the show floor. Products were selected by garden retailers and landscape professionals in search of the best new products, both live goods and hard goods, for their business. Following is a list of firms and their products receiving recognition (Listed by company in alpha order):
- Alocasia ‘Sumo’, Agri-Starts
- Terracotta Herb Box, Atlantic Pottery
- Zombia antillarum ‘Zombie’ Palm, Botanics Wholesale
- Bromeliad vriesea ospinae gruberii ‘Ice’, Bullis Bromeliads
- Folding Bamboo Teepee, Eastern Star Trading
- Solar Flame Torches, Encore Landscape Lighting
- Cordyline fruticosa ‘Singapore Twist’, Excelsa Gardens
- Coconut Broom & Whisk, FiberDust, LLC
- Alocasia lutea, Greendale Nursery
- Spice Plant Collection, Hopkins Tropical Fruit Nursery
- Southern Living Plant Collection, Variegated Podocarpus ‘Roman Candle’, Plant Development Services Inc.
- Southern Living Plant Collection, Ficus caria Fig ‘Little Miss Figgy’, Plant Development Services Inc.
- Citrus in Hanging Baskets, Record Buck Farms
- St. Augustine Grass Scotts ‘ProVista’, Scotts Miracle-Gro ProVista
For more information, visit www.thegardencentergroup.com.