Danziger Announces NovemberFest 2020 to Be Virtual
NovemberFest, Danziger’s flagship annual event, marks the kick-off of the new season and a chance for industry members —retailers, growers, and distributors — to explore the company’s latest genetics and assortment from its R&D facilities in Israel.
As usual, this year’s event promises customers and partners from around the world a chance to see the company’s assortment in full bloom, as well as discover the novelties and introductions for the upcoming seasons, with one important difference. This year, NovemberFest 2020 will take place as a virtual event.
“Instead of looking at this as a substitute for the ‘real thing,’ we’re embracing the opportunities created by the new normal to design a more personalized and tailored experience for our global visitors. Now they can discover our blooming assortment and amazing new varieties at their own pace and time zone, through virtual tours of our R&D facility and greenhouses. They will also have the opportunity to get to know our people on a one-to-one basis,” said Ori Danziger, deputy CEO.
During NovemberFest 2020, visitors will have the opportunity to take a 360-degree virtual tour of the R&D facility in Israel and explore Danziger’s vast assortment and new genetics for the 2022 season, featuring 66 new varieties, three new series and one brand new crop.
Among others, Danziger will present:
- Capella — Danziger’s flagship series is introducing Hello Yellow, the perfect
petunia in a perfect yellow color. Capella is quickly becoming a grower favorite.
- Lollies — A new argyranthemum uniform series comprising five bright colors that give a treat to any retail display or at the end of consumers’ houses. Lollies will be offered with a full retail package, including POP concepts.
- Harmony Colorfall — The first trailing line of New Guinea impatiens, specifically designed for hanging baskets. Colorfall features all the wonderful traits of the Harmony series, including large flowers and uniform growth, with the unique trailing habit.
- Dark Matter — A new Salvia nemorosa with a unique deep blue colored flower, reblooming all summer long.
- Colibri, Eyeconic and Ombre — Danziger’s calibrachoa assortment has been renewed the last three years with Colibri, a small pot type calibrachoa with 20 beautiful colors; Eyeconic, with major flower power and eye pattern; and Ombre, a multicolor type with a blend of several colors on each plant.
During the event, Danziger’s local Israeli team together with worldwide teams based in Europe, China and North America will be available to meet and discuss the company’s new genetics, marketing and retail strategies, breeding, product concepts and more via 1:1 streaming video meetings.
“Every year we provide our guests with an unforgettable experience by combining professional meetings and a festive atmosphere. NovemberFest is all about new trends and the future, and today we are using top-notch technologies to enable everyone to experience ‘being in Israel in person,’” said Ori Danziger.
To schedule your virtual tour or meeting, click here.