GardenComm Issues Call for Speakers
GardenComm is seeking proposals for monthly webinars, as well as breakout and round table sessions for the 2021 GardenComm Annual Conference and Expo.
Proposals focused on business, horticulture, photography, publishing, social media, speaking, sustainability and writing are sought, which:
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content
- Target either new, mid-career, or seasoned professionals
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning
- Explore issues important to national audiences
The deadline is Wednesday, Jan. 15.
The 2021 GardenComm Annual Conference and Expo is an inclusive opportunity for all current and future GardenComm members to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences that support career development, increase individual productivity, and provide innovative insights and solutions to industry challenges. The monthly webinar series offers continuing education throughout the year without the need for travel.
Acceptance notifications for the 2021 GardenComm Annual Conference and Expo sessions are expected to be sent in March. Webinar speakers are scheduled throughout the year. Upon acceptance, speakers will be asked to sign a speaker agreement.
Questions? Please contact Maria Zampini, GardenComm Vice President, at [email protected]