IGC Show Shop Talk Topics Announced
IGC Show officials have announced the full roster of 25-minute Shop Talk Retail Discussions in the IGC Networking Lounge, starting with a breakout session on store signage from Tuesday keynote speaker Bridget Behe, Ph.D.
Attendees will be able to share their thoughts on a range of retail issues with their peers in the casual live-discussion format, located on the show floor.
Shop Talk topics include:
- Online Selling: Do It – Don’t Do It?
- Staff Selection & Retention Strategies
- What Forms of Media Do You Use to Advertise & How Often?
- Dealing with Road Construction
- Getting Gen Z, Millennials & Young Families in Your Store
- What Brings Customers Back in Summer?
- How to Profit from the Houseplant Boom
For more information or to register, visit IGCShow.com.