PPA Issues Call for 2022 Landscape Design Award Entries
Do you have a project that showcases perennials? The Perennial Plant Association is excited to announce the application period for the 2022 Landscape Design awards is now open!
Initiated in 1992, the PPA Landscape Design Awards program recognizes design projects that are exemplary in use of herbaceous perennials to help create. balanced and beautiful landscapes. The “after- market” applications of growers’ products and the design, installation, and maintenance of plants in gardens and natural settings are of special interest to the Perennial Plant Association. Both
experienced and novice designers are invited to participate.
Each year, judges evaluate many outstanding landscape designs and select the most excellent entries based on the effectiveness of herbaceous perennial plant material used through the installation of new cultivars, color combinations, textures, and seasonal combinations.
The entries comprise 11 categories based on residential, commercial, educational, temporary/seasonal designs, and price of production. The judges are professionals in the fields of horticulture and design.
This year’s award winners will be recognized the following ways:
• Awards presentation on August 2nd during the 2022 PPA National Symposium
• Complimentary registration for Tuesday, August 2nd at the 2022 PPA National Symposium
• Press release announcing award recipients sent out to media publications
• Social media promotion and a full feature in an upcoming PPA newsletter
• 2022 PPA Webinar featuring award-winning design projects, hosted by each design team
For more information and to apply, visit: https://perennialplant.org/page/LDASubmissionsInfo.