Top 10 Garden Retailer Feature Articles of 2022
These 10 feature articles were the most read in 2022.
1. 10 Retail Merchandising Best Practices to Follow in Your Store
Good retail merchandising optimizes how products are displayed in-store and ensures that their features and benefits are highlighted.
2. Trends in Pots and Planters
What’s new, what’s hot and what’s the best way to merchandise this product category in your store.
3. Top Retail Trends of 2022
There’s still time to implement these retail trends in your garden center.
4. Plant-Powered Packaging
New compostable branded containers allow growers and grower-retailers to offer plants in plant-powered, fully compostable containers.
5. IGCs Share Merchandising Tips to Boost Sales
Three garden centers share where they find ideas for merchandising and tips for other IGCs.
6. 5 Minutes With … Lawson Thalmann
Lawson Thalmann is business technology manager at Chalet in the North Shore of Chicago.
7. Merchandising Accent and Décor Items
Garden center customers are shopping for unexpected and unique accent and décor items — here are some tips and tricks to sell more of these items.
8. Cutting Gardens in Vogue
Retailers already have the tools to help customers create beautiful bouquets and arrangements — here are some tips for added success.
9. Hot New (and Old!) Houseplants
Houseplants are the darlings of social media and can create excitement for your store and your customers.
10. 2022 Is the Year of the Salad Greens
Find out why you should offer salad greens at your IGC.