Entries for 2023 AAS Trials Now Being Accepted
All-America Selections (AAS) recently announced that entries for the 2023 trials are now being accepted.
Publicity and overall awareness of AAS is at an all-time high. This is a great time for breeders and breeding companies to take advantage of the momentum generated by the additional publicity and availability of AAS winners.
Breeders interested in entering their new, never-before-sold varieties can now use AAS’ online forms to enter into any one or more of the seven AAS trials:
- Perennials, trialed in-ground for three winters – $1,700
- Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in-ground – $800
- Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in containers – $800
- Non-Seed Ornamentals, trialed in-ground – $1,200
- Non-Seed Ornamentals, trial in containers – $1,200
- Edibles, trialed in-ground – $800
- Edibles, trialed in containers – $800
Perennial entries are due Sept. 15. All other entries are due Nov. 1.
This page of the AAS Website has all details and links for entering the 2023 trials
All questions and/or comments can be directed to AAS Executive Director Diane Blazek