PPA Schedules Winter Virtual Symposium
The Perennial Plant Association recently announced that the Central and Mid-Atlantic Regional Symposia have joined forces to present a Winter Virtual Symposium on Feb. 12, 2021, titled “Perennial Professionals: At Work and Play” in partnership with The Maryland Society of Horticulture and The Morton Arboretum.
Join six industry-leading professionals as they talk about their favorite work developments and then give a virtual tour of their private home gardens. Attendees can participate in chats and polls, and ask questions throughout the event to stay engaged. A happy hour will follow the presentations to allow for further topic discussion and networking.
The following speakers are scheduled for the Winter Virtual Symposium:
- Angela Treadwell-Palmer, founder and co-owner, Plants Nouveau LLC
- Hans Hansen, director of new plant development, Walters Gardens Inc.
- Kelly D. Norris, author and plantsman, Gardens by Kelly Productions
- Jessica Walliser, horticulturist and Author and Founder of SavvyGardening.com
- Danielle Sherry, executive editor, Fine Gardening Magazine
- Paul Westervelt, chief of container operations, Saunders Brothers
The Winter Virtual Symposium will take place online from 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST on Feb. 12, 2021. Registration for this event is now open at www.perennialplant.org/RegionalSymposia. Limited tickets are available for the happy hour and there are reduced rates for members of PPA, The Horticultural Society of Maryland, and The Morton Arboretum.