Registration now open for AAS, NGB, Home Garden Seed Association Summer Summit
National Garden Bureau, Home Garden Seed Association and All-America Selections encourage you to register now for the 2023 Summer Summit, taking place Sept. 5-8 in Vancouver, B.C.
This year’s event delivers a full three days of learning, networking and business tours.
- The celebration begins with a Welcome Reception at the Westin Wall Centre hotel on Tuesday, Sept. 5.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 will be spent visiting the Chilliwack area to visit growers including VanBelle Nursery and Qualitree, and retailers including Minter Gardens in that region.
- Thursday, Sept. 7 will be tours of hosts West Coast Seeds, other local horticulture businesses and a new and innovative community-based farm/garden district in the flat and fertile Delta area.
- Friday, Sept. 8 will be the grand finale touring in and around the multi-cultural city of Vancouver.
Early-bird discounts end Aug. 1 and hotel rooms and bus seats are filling fast.
Extending your stay is encouraged, to visit other popular tourist and industry destinations in the area. The discounted hotel rate is valid from Sept. 2-13 – a great reason to extend your stay.
A few of the many highlights of this year’s Summer Summit include:
- AAS trial tours
- HGSA trial tours
- AAS Display Garden tour
- Multi-cultural experiences
- Urban tours in Vancouver
- Awards presentation
- Dinner with peers
This event is open to anyone (growers, breeders, retailers, brokers, industry reps, educators, media, garden communicators, etc.) interested in any or all of these three organizations, the trials and other local sites.
Hotel room booking link and the schedule of events can be found here.
For more information: Diane Blazek