AmericanHort Gives CEO Search Timeline
The search for a new AmericanHort CEO is progressing successfully, the association says. With the help of AmericanHort member company Key Corporate Services as the search firm, the search committee expects to announce the new CEO prior to Cultivate’16.
The search committee is comprised of representatives from the industry including:
- Susie Raker-Zimmerman, C. Raker & Sons
- Dan Batson, Greenforest Nursery
- Bill Calkins, Ball Horticultural Co.
- Terri Cantwell, Bates Sons & Daughters
- Tom Demaline, Willoway Nurseries Inc
- Dale Deppe, Spring Meadow Nursery Inc
- Mark Foertmeyer, Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse
- Lisa Graf, Graf Growers
- Tom Hughes, Hughes Nursery & Landscaping
The search committee is seeking candidates who embody the spirit of the industry and who possess a strong understanding of the AmericanHort mission and vision, AmericanHort said.
The committee is actively interviewing candidates. Susie Raker, Chair of the search committee, says, “The Search Committee has worked very hard in conjunction with our search firm to determine ideal characteristics for a new CEO. Key Corporate Services has done a fantastic job finding valid candidates that fit the profile developed by the Search Committee. We are actively interviewing candidates and moving through the process. I’m confident we will have our new CEO by July.”