Monrovia opens registration for 2024 ‘Bee a Winner’ pollinator plant giveaway
Pollinator gardening is a big draw — not just for the bees and butterflies, but gardeners and customers, too. Tie into the buzz around Pollinator Month and Pollinator Week with Monrovia’s ‘Bee a Winner’ pollinator plant giveaway. Registration is now open for this June program.
Garden centers can register now to receive free marketing support in time to promote this giveaway, including:
- Full-sized poster to fit your Monrovia display frame
- Spotlight-sized poster and frame
- Counter card for P.O.S. displays
- Ready-to-link online entry form
- Plug-and-post customizable digital graphics for your website, social media, email, newsletters and more
- Pre- and post-contest press releases
Monrovia will select your winners at random and supply you with a list of new leads to add to your marketing database. Be ready to welcome your winners into the store the week of June 17, 2024, to pick up their free plant.
Find registration and more details here.
Have questions? Contact your sales rep or Helen Lawson at [email protected].