That Flower Feeling schedules free floral marketing webinar
That Flower Feeling, a marketing initiative dedicated to the growth of the fresh cut flower industry, recently announced it will host a webinar “Mastering Floral Marketing Assets: A Path to Business Growth” at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 25.
A panel of experts will share insights on how to harness the power of free That Flower Feeling marketing assets to elevate your floral business. Learn strategies, tips, and best practices that can help you flourish in this competitive industry.
The agenda includes:
- Introduction to That Flower Feeling and its mission
- Exploring the free marketing assets available
- Real-world success stories from industry leaders
- Tips and tricks for maximizing marketing assets
- Q&A session with the panelists
- Networking opportunities
Panelists and featured guests include:
- Ryan Black, marketing and media director for Jet Fresh Flowers
- Sam C Bowles, general manager and creative director at Allen’s Flowers & Plants
- Yvonne Ashton, director of marketing for Mayesh Wholesale Florist
- Chris Drummond, owner, Penny’s by Plaza Flowers
- Steve Dionne, executive director, That Flower Feeling
Find more details and register here.